Anthony's practice focuses on all aspects of intellectual property. He is familiar with a number of different technologies, including search engines, health care IT, mobile communications, social media, cloud computing, multimedia content and big data analytics. In addition to drafting license agreements and trademark applications, Anthony:
- counsels inventors from initial disclosure meetings through the patent application process;
- drafts and prosecuting patent applications (more than 100 software-based applications);
- prepares requests for reexamination and appeal briefs;
- prepares patentability, validity and non-infringement analyses and opinions; and
- drafts license agreements and trademark applications.
Before entering the legal profession, Anthony worked for seven years as a systems engineer and project manager at Connectria, a St. Louis-based cloud services provider. His responsibilities at Connectria included implementing and managing the enterprise-wide disaster recovery program and monitoring and reporting environment, organizing and managing project teams, and serving as the primary contact and project lead for many clients.