BTI Consulting Group named 11 Shook attorneys in the BTI Client Service All-Stars 2022 report. Based on unprompted feedback from general counsels and other in-house top legal decision-makers, the annual BTI survey asks clients from large and Fortune 1000 organizations which attorneys they recognize as having a commitment to superior client service.
Shook had a record 11 attorneys listed this year, which put the firm in a league of only six law firms with 10 or more attorneys recognized as the best in customer service, a distinction featured in Law360 Pulse, “GCs Rank Record Number of ‘All-Star’ Attys for Client Service.”
The following attorneys are Shook’s BTI Client Service All-Stars 2022.
- Marty Bax, Partner
- Scott A. Chesin, Managing Partner, New York*
- William P. Geraghty, Partner*
- Peter M. Henk, Partner
- Lynn H. Murray, Partner*
- Clinton G. Newton, Partner
- Harley V. Ratliff, Partner
- Alfred J. Saikali, Chair, Privacy and Data Security Practice
- Hildy Sastre, Co-Chair, Product Liability Litigation Practice
- Jon Strongman, Partner
- Paul A. Williams, Co-Chair, General Liability Litigation Practice*
* Denotes: BTI All-Star MVP 2022
New to the honor are Bax, Henk, Newton, Ratliff, Saikali, Sastre and Strongman. BTI All-Star MVPs are Chesin, who has been named two years to the list; Murray and Williams, named for three years; and Geraghty named for five years.
The BTI Client Service All-Stars report is the acknowledged standard used by corporate counsel and law firms to identify attorneys delivering best levels of client service—superior to all others. Clients ranked attorneys in their ability to be practical, savvy, knowledgeable, available, adaptable and deal well with complexity.