Shook has launched a new video series offering a unique glimpse into the lives of the firm’s attorneys. The new “Life Outside Law” series showcases the variety of passions, hobbies and activities Shook attorneys enjoy outside of boardrooms and courtrooms. Through these captivating videos, viewers gain a deeper understanding of the individuals behind the legal success, witnessing their extraordinary pursuits and unwavering commitment to excellence.
Intellectual Property Vice Chair Cory Fisher’s passion for thru-hiking helped provide him with a new outlook. “It gives you a lot of clarity,” said Fisher. “It gives you that opportunity to think and it gives you an opportunity to declutter everything that’s in your mind. I took advantage of that.”
Life Outside Law episodes currently feature the following Shook attorneys:
- Intellectual Property Vice Chair Cory Fisher – Fisher hiked 350 miles along the Colorado Trail and encountered some unexpected challenges.
- Partner Brice Nengsu Kenfack – Nengsu Kenfack’s foundation, Nkongsamba Children Inc., provides children in his home country of Cameroon the opportunity to attend school.
- National Employment & Policy Practice Chair Bill Martucci – When he’s not in a court of law, you may find Martucci on a different kind of court— coaching youth basketball.
- Antitrust Co-Chair Ryan Sandrock – Sandrock runs for fun and found his passion for history led him to antitrust law.
- Partner Bruce Tepikian – Tepikian discovered his love for mountain climbing when on sabbatical in Africa. Listen to him talk about facing the world’s greatest climbing challenge— Everest.
- Partner Eva Weiler – Orange County Managing Partner Eva Weiler hits all of the high notes inside the courtroom and outside law as a professionally trained opera singer.
Shook’s “Life Outside Law” series launch follows the firm’s successful initial video series, “60 Seconds of Legal Science,” which features Shook attorneys explaining the science behind their law practices. The American Lawyer wrote about the animated series.