Brian focuses his practice on litigation support and electronic discovery in various pharmaceutical and product liability matters. This includes supervision and quality control of document review teams.
Brian has extensive experience reviewing documents for privilege concerns and creating final privilege logs for production. He is also experienced in creating database searches to identify documents requested by the various case and trial teams.
Brian’s experience on behalf of Shook clients includes:
- Reviewing material for responsiveness, confidentiality, privilege and proprietary information;
- Managing privilege review teams;
- Drafting, reviewing and finalizing privilege logs;
- Drafting responses to written discovery requests;
- Analyzing client documents and testimony for issues relevant to claims, defenses and witness preparation; and
- Providing deposition support to attorneys in mass class-action lawsuits.