In Benchmark Litigation’s 2017 rankings, Shook, Hardy & Bacon again ranks Tier 1 Nationwide in the area of product liability. The firm ranks “highly recommended” in Missouri and “recommended” in California for its litigation excellence.
Benchmark Litigation 2017 also ranks Shook partner Rob Adams among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers nationwide. A member of Shook’s Executive Committee and Tort Section Chair, Adams heads trial teams for some of Shook’s largest corporate clients in jurisdictions throughout the country. He has first-chaired more than 40 jury trials and argued appeals that have established precedent for later cases. Among Adams’ many achievements at trial, he has received defense verdicts for Shook client Boston Scientific Corp. in several pelvic mesh trials, most recently in February 2016, in the first trial of two mesh manufacturers.
In addition, Benchmark Litigation honors 14 Shook attorneys from offices in California, Missouri and Texas for their litigation skills. The organization follows an extensive evaluation process of peer review, client review and interviews.
- Robert Adams (Litigation Star, Top 100 Trial Lawyers)
- Mark Anstoetter (Litigation Star)
- David Erickson (Litigation Star)
- Gregory Fowler (Litigation Star)
- Deborah Moeller (Litigation Star)
- Joseph Rebein (Litigation Star)
- Frank Rothrock (Litigation Star)
- Todd Ruskamp (Litigation Star)
- William Sampson (Litigation Star)
- Scott Sayler (Litigation Star)
- Trent Webb (Litigation Star)
- Tammy Webb (Litigation Star)
- Gene Williams (Litigation Star)
- Paul Williams (Future Star)