Of Counsel Laura Lawson will present the webinar "Complex Construction Defect Claims," from 2-3:30 p.m. EST Wednesday, September 25, 2019. She will discuss a range of topics, including:
- involving all interested parties
- determining the scope of the claims
- forming the investigation team
- legal protection for information exchanged
- effective investigation strategies and tactics
- effective presentation of investigation results, and
- case studies.
Lawson represents design professionals and owners in her construction law practice. She also defends the manufacturers of medical devices in product liability actions, and one of the world's largest employers in its personal injury litigation nationwide.
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration. The webinar is hosted by Perrin Conferences. The webinar is eligible for 1.5 to 1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements. Please contact Katie Milnes at Perrin with questions regarding CLE.