25 Cannon Street
London, EC4M 5SE
P: +44 (0)20-7332-4500
F: +44 (0)20-7332-4600
Shook, Hardy & Bacon's London office was established in 1989 and faces St. Paul's Cathedral in the city center. With practices based in Europe and the United States, SHB is able to accommodate clients with unique and often wide-ranging geographic needs.
SHB London attorneys primarily practise in the areas of product liability, health and safety, and commercial litigation. This office represents clients across a broad spectrum of industries including manufacturing, engineering, construction, transport, oil and gas, telecommunications, consumer products, leisure, retail, and the public sector.
Shook, Hardy & Bacon has a team of lawyers who focus on international product liability and risk management matters. SHB London acts as coordinating counsel in pan-European product liability litigation, product recalls and regulatory compliance issues. Supported by an extensive network of local counsel, these attorneys have represented clients throughout Europe, the Middle East, and in jurisdictions such as Malaysia, India and Nigeria.
The SHB London Health & Safety law team works in partnership with companies to implement and update health and safety policies, strategies and procedures, and to address all aspects of health and safety compliance at a national and European level. SHB attorneys are experienced in crisis management, assisting with internal and external health and safety investigations, working with HSE, police and coroners, advising as to interviews under caution, attending inquests, and representing clients at both Magistrate and Crown Court level.
Contact: Simon J. Castley +44 (0)20-7332-4655
SHB London Team
Simon J. Castley +44 (0)20-7332-4655
Maps & Directions
Firm Practice Areas
News & Events
- Chambers UK 2014 Recognizes SHB London
- Croft Authors Article on Medical Device Regulation & Product Liability
- Croft Authors Article on Liability Issues Associated with Children's Products
- The Legal 500 UK Recognizes SHB
- Fowler, Reynolds & Shelley Publish in IBA Committee Newsletter
- Croft Article on Driverless Car Liability Issues Published in Automotive World
- Kaplan, Fowler & Castley Global Product Liability Compendium Published
- Croft Addresses Regulatory and Litigation in Connection with Dietary Supplements
- Croft and Reynolds Consider Liability Implications of Driverless Auto Technologies
- Newstead Authors Article on EU’s System for Reporting Unsafe Products
- Shelley Publishes on OECD’s Global Online Product Recall Portal
- Newstead Discusses Notification Responsibilities for Potentially Unsafe Products
- Croft Addresses Italian Supreme Court Ruling on Mobile Phone Use and Brain Tumors
- SHB Named Global Product Liability Law Firm of the Year