1155 F Street, NW, Suite 200
Washington, D.C. 20004-1305
Located in the vibrant Penn Quarter, the SHB Washington, D.C., office was founded in 1999.
Contact: Michelle R. Mangrum 202-639-5641
D.C. Pro Bono Efforts
SHB attorneys have represented clients as diverse as a Guantanamo detainee; a religiously-persecuted Cameroon seeking U.S. asylum; a grandmother in a custody case; and a homeless individual requesting government assistance. SHB has also worked with the D.C. attorney general in a case involving the exploitation of immigrant workers.
Maps & Directions
Firm Practice Areas
News & Events
- Washingtonian Selects Mangrum as a Top Lawyer for 2013-14
- Victor Schwartz Honored at Award Ceremony for “The 100 Most Influential Lawyers in America”
- Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers Recognizes Eight SHB Attorneys
- SHB Attains Ranking in Legal Times 150
- Washingtonian Selects Mangrum as a Top Lawyer for 2011
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon Names 10 New Partners
- SHB Named Global Product Liability Law Firm of the Year