Shook Of Counsel Andy Trask has co-authored an updated 2022 edition of Class Action Playbook, which "addresses every important issue related to class actions, including the initial shape of the proposed action, choice of forum, case-management schedules, pre-certification discovery and motions activity, briefing and argument of the class-certification motion, class notice, preparation for trial, class settlements, and the binding effects of class action judgments."
Chapters of the book include:
- What Class Actions Are and Why They Exist
- Class Certification Requirements
- Constructing a Class Action Lawsuit
- Pre-Certification Steps
- The Class Certification Motion
- Post-Certification Steps
- Trial Preparation
- Settling Class Actions
- Class Action Judgments
- International Class Action Practice
Purchasing information is available at LexisNexis.