The morning session of 2019 Update of the Law is now available on-demand. The session includes:
- John Barkett | Look Both Ways Before You Cross: When Civil Procedure and Ethics Intersect (Ethics)
- Victor Schwartz | Trial Lawyer's Investment in the 116th Congress: Will it Produce "Dividends" and Change Our Civil Justice System?
- Michael Barnett, Katie Gates Calderon, Lindsey Heinz and Paul Williams | Navigating the Cannabis Conundrum
- Megan Egli, Jennifer Kenyon, Andrea Steele and Alyse Zadalis | The Mass Tort Effect: Why Women Are Left With Fewer Health Care Options in the Wake of Litigation
- Eric Anielak, Jordan Baehr, Adrienne Byard and Harley Ratliff | Exponential Mass Tort Case Filing Volume as a Function of Bogus Trigger Dates, States' Statutes of Limitations, and Profit Potential
CLE hours have been approved for California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington; credit may still be available in Florida.