- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
- Food, Beverage and Agribusiness
- Life Sciences and Biotechnology
- Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
- Fire Protection and Alarms
Shook has partnered with the Association of Corporate Counsel's Colorado Consumer Product Liability Practice Group and the organization's South Florida arm to offer a complimentary one-hour CLE webinar on identifying and mitigating product liability risks to more effectively and efficiently defend against litigation when it occurs.
Supplemented with case examples, the webinar covers several topics, including:
- Key trends in product liability litigation;
- Proactive steps manufacturers can take to reduce product liability risks; and
- Aggressive early case tactics to better position the company in litigation.
Partner Brandon Gutshall will present the webinar.