Ashley's practice includes multiple aspects of intellectual property prosecution and counseling. Her patent prosecution experience focuses on representing clients in all aspects of preparation and prosecution of U.S. and international patent applications in a number of diverse technology areas, including telecommunications, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, computer software, medical devices, and chemical arts. Ashley has experience with patent infringement and validity analysis, patentability studies, and intellectual property licensing.
Ashley’s experience also includes working as senior patent counsel at Oracle (previously Cerner Corporation), where her accomplishments involved:
- Crafting IP strategies to protect competitive advantage;
- Aligning IP strategy with the market strategy of the organization;
- Working with development teams to identify, harvest, prioritize and develop patent assets and manage existing patent portfolio;
- Overseeing patent infringement analyses; and
- Identifying opportunities to monetize patent assets.